- Donate While You Shop
Develop Africa, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Since our primary focus is development, we will only accept items we can specifically use towards our projects or readily liquidate.
We will be happy accommodate your request, provided that such property / items are in excellent condition.
1. We reserve the right to not accept the items.
2. After ownership of these items have been transferred, we reserve the right to employ / convert these items as will best further the goals of Develop Africa, Inc.
For more information, please contact us.
Long-term, to implement our projects we anticipate that we will need the following items:
1. Computers: desktops, laptops and servers, scanners, digital cameras etc.
2. Audio-visual equipment such as Smart Boards, digital projectors etc.
3. Software licenses (genuine software with COA / registration ID only) - programs such as MS Office etc are desired.
4. Stand By Generators - preferably diesel, 220 Volts and greater than 5 KVA.
5. UPS - uninterruptible power supplies.
6. Software training software: programs that will teach you how to use software such as MS Excel etc.
7. Transportation: cars, vehicles etc. For more information, please click here
8. Assistance with printing and publishing of educational and other materials.
9. Assistance with collection of goods, storage / warehousing, shipping and clearing of goods / containers.