Charity Gift Cards from CharityChoice  – give just like a commercial gift card.  Turn your gift-giving into philanthropy. 100% tax deductible, plastic and ecards. 

Featured Charity – Develop Africa:  CharityChoice Gift Cards will benefit Develop Africa (75% - pre-designated) and the charities your gift-recipient designate (25% - selected at redemption).  Your gift-recipient is presented with a list of over 100 charities to choose from, including a banner with Develop Africa as the ‘Featured Charity’.  Perfect for birthday, business, holiday, sympathy, wedding - a unique gift idea!   Unique gift idea for a birthday gift, holiday, thank you, anniversary wedding gift, etc.

Charity Choice - Redeem points for charity donation or Give a charity gift card

Your donation gift, non-profit purchase is 100% tax deductible. Your gift recipient will receive an eCard and/or printed certificate with a redemption code. 
 

Note / Important: By using the links on this page 75% of card value is pre-designated to benefit Develop Africa.  The recipient will choose where the remaining 25% will go.  Please explain this to the gift recipient.  The advantage of this is that it encourages gift giving and is an ideal way to use gift cards as a channel to benefit Develop Africa.  This helps instill a sense of charity or giving to children and youths.  CharityChoice Gift Cards provide a way for all of us to elevate how we do our gift-giving.

 


Rewards Redemption for Charity: Redeem Your Points for a Charity Donation

Selecting a CharityChoice Card from your reward program will enable you to return to the Charity Choice website and designate the donation towards Develop Africa.  Most rewards redemption programs offer various denominations or you can order several cards to accumulate the amount you wish to donate. You must first order a CharityChoice Card or another brand of donation card from your rewards program, in order to convert the points into donated funds to designate towards Develop Africa.  For more information see the Charity Choice Rewards Redemption Page.